Gorai Beach - Mumbai
Gorai beach is a ferry-ride away from Marve beach(Malad West) or Gorai creek (Borivali West), at about 4 kilometres away, and is located to the north of Mumbai.
Why Gorai Beach?
Save your merry-making exclusively for the week-end on the glorious suburban beach at a comfortable distance from the Marve beaches. Gorai beach is linked by the Gorai creek and can be reached in a span of 15 minutes as it is just 4 kilometres away from the creek. If you want a cool and clean dip or a sporty swim in the seawaters, the pastoral Gorai beach is just the place. Accompanied by groups of friends of family, spring up your excitement in multifold. An overnight stay at the beach could buck up your zeal. Once you set your foot on the beach you are besieged by picnic groups, kids and couples all over. Line-up your moments to get an eyeful of the sunrise and sunset from the low hills. Gorai beach is most famous for its fun-filled, night parties.
Other added fascinations situated close to Gorai beach are The Water Kingdom and Esselworld that can be a part of your excursion to Gorai beach. These spots are perfect for all age groups and can easily qualify for an adventurous trip. To get across to the park one can hire ferries for a nominal fare. Gorai beach is engulfed by villas, and touches outskirts of the nearby fishing village.
How do I get there?
From Malad and Borivali suburban railway stations, a 20 minute drive on buses or autorickshaws take you to Marve beach. From here, you get a 15-minute ferry ride to Gorai beach.
Where do I stay?
Basic to luxurious accommodation can be acquired in hotels, guest houses and rent cottages near Gorai beach. On your way to Manori beach locate U Tan Resort near Gorai beach located on a cliff that provisions comfortable deluxe cottage rooms. Other hotels like Fonseca’s, Whispering Palms (also called Gorai da dhaba) give you the best of services and accommodation in terms of food and facilities.
What do I carry?
Comfortable clothes to keep you away from heat, pleasant beachwear, hats, sun tan lotion, games, etc.
- Travelling to Lakshadweep
- For travelers who love to bask in the sun on vast beaches, Lakshadweep is the perfect destination to visit. The clean ...
- Never been to Andaman & Nicobar Islands?
- Everyone deserves a break from work, studies and other reasons to list. But as always we end up going to popular ...
- Reaching the Sunburn Venue
- The Sunburn festival is one of the most popular beach parties in India. Tourists from all over the world come to Goa to ...
- J.W. Marriott
- Planning to spend a luxurious time in Mumbai where you can wake up in spacious rooms and enjoy an enchanting ...
- Taj Lands End
- Located near one of the cleanest beaches of the city, the TheTaj Lands End, Bandra is one of the finest picks ...
- If you head off on a vacation to Alibaug looking for peace and tranquility, the Radisson Resort & Spa in ...
- Situated opposite the Hillwood School, the Cambay Hotel is sprawled across 25 acres of land in the capital city of ...
- Taj Lake Palace-Udaipur
- Ever felt like living that fairytale honeymoon fit for Kings and Queens? Then you surely need to visit the Taj Lake ...